Rounds – Fun. Together. Now
As the web’s first social “hangout network,” Rounds combines online entertainment with video communication to bring friends and like-minded people closer together for a fun, live experience across social networks, operating systems and devices. Bridging the offline and online worlds, Rounds uses shared activities, games and video to give friends the feeling of hanging out in real life. An interactive stream of friends’ and featured users’ “captured moments” from live sessions gives hangouts an afterlife, creating a new social network around them. Rounds has raised a total of $5.5 million in funding from industry leading investors, including Verizon Ventures, Rhodium, DFJ’s Tim Draper, and other private investors.
To learn more about Rounds and to download Rounds applications, visit www.rounds.com
- Mobile – Have fun on Rounds with our iPhone and Android mobile apps. Play with new features such as uploading photos from your device and viewing them together in real-time, using devices’ touchscreens to scribble on each other’s video streams, and switching between five different view modes.
- Web – Enjoy Rounds features straight from Rounds.com with this standalone web version.
- Facebook – Chat with your friends and meet interesting new people with Rounds Facebook Application, Video Chat Rounds.
- Desktop – Stay online 24/7, receive calls and updates from your friends without leaving your desktop!
- Chrome – Connect to your friends while using our Chrome Google Application
- Get.Rounds – Find out all about Rounds products, partnerships, and upcoming news with Rounds corporate blog, Get.Rounds
- Facebook – Check out what’s new and exciting on our Facebook page.
- Twitter – Keep up to date with everything Rounds related Twitter.
- YouTube – See new promo and demo videos, exclusives on new features and tutorials on our YouTube Channel.
- LinkedIn – Create connections with our talented team on Linkedin.
- Pinterest – Check out Rounds related Pins and share yours on Pinterest.
- Rss/Mail – Get our blog updates delivered by email or RSS.